- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Did you know that sugarless gum has oral health benefits? Although the ingredients in sugarless gum are not directly responsible, the gum acts as a tool to wash away harmful germs and residue left behind by eating and drinking. Although regular gum has the same benefits, the sugars in traditional gum can lead to further damage to your teeth and... read more »