- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about keeping your teeth clean? If you thought about brushing or flossing your pearly whites, you’re not alone. However, would you be surprised to hear that not flossing could actually have a negative impact on the health of your teeth and on your overall health? Similarly, would it surprise... read more »