- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Are your gums tender or swollen? Do you feel like your gums bleed easily and look a little strange? If so, talk to your dentist because you may have an infection or disease that can lead to tooth loss. Gum disease is not always painful but it’s still a serious condition. Talk with your dentist to see if you are... read more »