- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Fall is in full swing and Halloween is almost here which means the holiday season is officially off and running now! So is your smile ready for the holidays? While you already know that a healthy smile depends on taking good care of your teeth and gums every day and periodic professional dental cleanings, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett is pleased to... read more »