- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Food and drinks can contain sugars and carbohydrates that, when bacteria are present in your mouth, can be converted into harmful acids that eat through your precious tooth enamel. Even foods that have naturally occurring sugars, such as honey, can still harm your teeth. To avoid the damaging effects these acids have on your mouth, minimize the amount of these... read more »
Teeth whitening treatments for the summer season are sure to please. Teeth whiteners have exploded in popularity in recent years, so with the multitude of products on the market today, it can be important to speak with your dentist before choosing one. Listed below are the three most common treatments of teeth whitening you can choose from: - A professional... read more »
Fall is in full swing and Halloween is almost here which means the holiday season is officially off and running now! So is your smile ready for the holidays? While you already know that a healthy smile depends on taking good care of your teeth and gums every day and periodic professional dental cleanings, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett is pleased to... read more »