- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Certain athletic activities and contact sports like football, and hockey can sometimes result in a blow to the face. If you weren’t wearing a protective mouth guard when the incident occurred, you are at increased risk of suffering multiple damaged teeth. In a situation like this you need to seek emergency treatment from a qualified dentist like Dr. Nathalie Dowsett.... read more »
Periodontal disease, also called gum disease, is a harmful disease that starts with plaque buildup on the teeth and gums. As plaque begins to eat away at healthy tissue, gingivitis can set in. If gingivitis is left untreated, or even if it not properly treated, gum disease can occur. Listed below are some frequently asked questions about periodontal disease: Question: What... read more »