- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Did you realize that more Americans spend over a billion dollars each year on their smile? More specifically, Americans spend over a billion dollars on the appearance of their smiles. In other words, if you’re ever embarrassed by your smile, you aren’t alone. And if you’re going to pay to enhance your smile, you should have the best treatment available.... read more »
Flossing began when a dentist in New Orleans advised his patients to use a thin silk thread to clean between their teeth. As this caught on, the Codman and Shurtleft Company in Massachusetts began marketing unwaxed silk dental floss in 1882. Then the New Jersey company Johnson & Johnson took out a patent for dental floss in 1898, which was... read more »
The chemicals and ingredients found in tobacco can cause severe harm to the health of your body. Smoking puts many toxins in the body that increase your risk for heart and lung problems. However, the effects of smoking don’t stop there. Keep reading to learn the impact smoking has on oral health. There are many ways smoking harms oral health,... read more »
Do you do everything you can to protect your smile? Do you brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day? Do you make an effort to clean between your teeth with floss? If so, good work. Did you know that dental cleanings are also very important? Of course, you’ve probably heard about their importance, but do you know what... read more »