- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
We all know that brushing and flossing your teeth every single day is imperative to ideal oral health. You should brush your teeth twice a day for at least two minutes. Knowing how to choose a toothbrush that will best aid you in your fight against decay is important as well, so Dr. Nathalie Dowsett and our team are thrilled... read more »