- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
We all know that brushing and flossing your teeth every single day is imperative to ideal oral health. You should brush your teeth twice a day for at least two minutes. Knowing how to choose a toothbrush that will best aid you in your fight against decay is important as well, so Dr. Nathalie Dowsett and our team are thrilled... read more »