- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Did you know that some babies are born with their first tooth? Or that other children won’t get their first tooth until they are over a year old? Generally though, children get their first tooth when they are between four and six months old. Naturally, most parents are excited when a baby’s first tooth peeks through—though their excitement can be... read more »