- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Even with the regular use of a mouth guard, an athlete might still suffer a severe blow to the mouth. This is even more likely to occur with people who participate in contact sports such as boxing, football, and hockey. The impact may damage the tooth enamel, or the injury may be to the soft tissue, or initially unnoticeable. In... read more »