- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Cavities generally start out as a small area of tooth decay on a tooth’s enamel layer. With early treatment Dr. Nathalie Dowsett might be able to treat a small cavity with a simple dental filling. If the cavity goes unnoticed between dental checkups, the tooth decay could spread to compromise a significant amount of the tooth. To effectively treat a... read more »