- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Dental stains that accumulate on the faces of the teeth in your smile can be unsightly. Even if you’re tempted to try using retail strength whitening products, you will likely find them ineffective at mitigating significant dental stains. Rather than risk the frustration as well as possible harm to your teeth and gums, you should consider scheduling an appointment with... read more »
Even if you brush and floss your teeth on a daily basis, you can’t always prevent stains from forming on your teeth. Foods containing highly-concentrated chromogens (color pigmentation) have a tendency to leave dark stains on your teeth. Depending on the depth of the stain, introducing a whitening toothpaste to your dental routine may be the solution to your problem.... read more »