- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
The appeal of the teeth in your smile is a direct reflection of the health, and functionality of your entire mouth. All of the different aspects of your mouth, your teeth, bite, muscles and TMJ joints evolved to work together as its own system. Sometimes referred to as the Chewing System, these interrelated components of your mouth help to prevent... read more »