- Getting Mercury-Free Dental Fillings Is Healthy for Your Mouth and Body!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Do you suffer from bruxism? Bruxism is the unconscious act of grinding or clenching your teeth, oftentimes occurring when you sleep. If you do have bruxism, you are at risk for TMD. TMD, also called temporomandibular disorder, occurs when the temporomandibular joints in your jaw are damaged. The ball and socket mechanism for operating your jaw is delicate and can... read more »
At the holistic dental practice of Dr. Bill Cryderman, we are pleased to help our patients in Calgary, Alberta, with all of their dental needs, including the treatment of TMJ. What do you know about TMJ and how it affects your oral health? The joint which connects your jaw to your skull is known as the temporomandibular joint. If it is somehow... read more »
Have you ever drank something cold and felt a sudden, shooting pain? As you probably know, havinf a toothache is a miserable experience and is something that clearly, everyone strives to avoid. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to fight and prevent toothaches. Toothaches can be caused by a variety of problems. Some of the most common... read more »