- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
If you are someone who is currently unhappy with their smile, you should know you are not alone and there is help available. Thousands of people a year find the satisfaction they are looking for by getting dental veneers. Dental veneers are a great way to restore your smile. Dental veneers are small, thin, and tooth colored shells. These shells... read more »
Have you heard that chewing ice could crack your smile? Did you know that this claim is true? Did you know that you could also crack your smile simply by eating? Fortunately, this is a relatively rare occurrence, but if you bite down with too much force or chew on an unexpected object, you could damage your smile. To help... read more »