- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
When an alignment problem with your teeth causes one to wear excessively on another the gradually developing area of dental attrition can lead to increasing complications. As the tooth enamel start to degrade you might notice a change in the surface texture of the tooth. In time you might start to notice increasing sensitivity, or significant discomfort in the tooth.... read more »