- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Your dental crown serves to preserve your smile and the structure of your teeth. When you were initially fitted for the crown, you were advised that it would last a long time with proper care and maintenance. But what if something happens and your crown falls out? If your crown appears loose, breaks or falls out, you will want to... read more »
Injuries, accidents and emergencies can happen to your mouth just like any other part of the body. If a dental emergency strikes your household, it’s important to act fast yet keep calm. If you or your child suffers a cracked or fractured tooth that causes pain, you should contact our office immediately so we can help advise you on the... read more »
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office as soon as possible. Until you meet with your dental professional, stay calm and do the following things: • Knocked-out Tooth: If you have knocked a permanent tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and rinse it with warm water if it’s... read more »