- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
When an alignment problem with your teeth causes one to wear excessively on another the gradually developing area of dental attrition can lead to increasing complications. As the tooth enamel start to degrade you might notice a change in the surface texture of the tooth. In time you might start to notice increasing sensitivity, or significant discomfort in the tooth.... read more »
Over the history of dental care, there have been many different ways dentists have repaired cavities. As we’ve advanced in our dental technology, resin composite fillings began to take the place of amalgam fillings as the cavity filling of choice. There are many advantages to composite fillings over amalgam. The first and most obvious advantage is the visual aspect. Amalgam... read more »