- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Are you aware of the different types of interdental cleaners that can be used to clean between your teeth? Aside from dental flossing thread, which is the most common form of interdental cleaner, there are more modern and sleeker versions that can be used to effectively clean between teeth without the use of any form of floss. One example is... read more »
Partial dentures are similar to complete dentures, except instead of filling your entire mouth with beautiful teeth, the partial denture replaces only a few missing teeth in a row. This is a great option for those who wish to replace their missing teeth, complete their smile, and have the freedom they need in an appliance. A partial denture has a... read more »
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office as soon as possible. Until you meet with your dental professional, stay calm and do the following things: • Knocked-out Tooth: If you have knocked a permanent tooth out of your mouth, please retrieve the tooth, hold it by the crown, and rinse it with warm water if it’s... read more »