- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Do you know the important differences between full and partial dentures? Our team is happy to review both versions for optimal tooth replacement to help you better understand how they can restore your smile. Below we will review the main types of dentures, which are full and partial dentures, and the benefits they have to offer. Dentures replace missing teeth... read more »
Partial dentures are similar to complete dentures, except instead of filling your entire mouth with beautiful teeth, the partial denture replaces only a few missing teeth in a row. This is a great option for those who wish to replace their missing teeth, complete their smile, and have the freedom they need in an appliance. A partial denture has a... read more »
Dentists tend to use words unfamiliar to the rest of us who didn’t attend dental school along with them, and it can be overwhelming when you have no idea what they are talking about. Here are some dental terms you should know if you don’t want to feel like a tiny fish in a big pond when you go to... read more »