- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
Have you heard that chewing ice could crack your smile? Did you know that this claim is true? Did you know that you could also crack your smile simply by eating? Fortunately, this is a relatively rare occurrence, but if you bite down with too much force or chew on an unexpected object, you could damage your smile. To help... read more »