- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Have you heard that chewing ice could crack your smile? Did you know that this claim is true? Did you know that you could also crack your smile simply by eating? Fortunately, this is a relatively rare occurrence, but if you bite down with too much force or chew on an unexpected object, you could damage your smile. To help... read more »