- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
You’ve seen it. You’ve seen how a smile can change everything. You’ve had days where you were lifted from drowsy annoyance to lively happiness with just a grin from someone awesome. And you’re not the only and who understands the power of a smile because we do too, as do thousands of published scientific studies. At our office and all... read more »
How do you respond when you think about the bacteria in your mouth? Did you immediately start wondering what you can do to remove it? However, did you know that there are good bacteria in your mouth as well? Of course, there are definitely bacteria you should remove. For instance, plaque comes from these bad bacteria. Sadly, plaque may erode... read more »