- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
You’ve seen it. You’ve seen how a smile can change everything. You’ve had days where you were lifted from drowsy annoyance to lively happiness with just a grin from someone awesome. And you’re not the only and who understands the power of a smile because we do too, as do thousands of published scientific studies. At our office and all... read more »
How do you respond when you think about the bacteria in your mouth? Did you immediately start wondering what you can do to remove it? However, did you know that there are good bacteria in your mouth as well? Of course, there are definitely bacteria you should remove. For instance, plaque comes from these bad bacteria. Sadly, plaque may erode... read more »