- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Do you suffer from bruxism? Bruxism is the unconscious act of grinding or clenching your teeth, oftentimes occurring when you sleep. If you do have bruxism, you are at risk for TMD. TMD, also called temporomandibular disorder, occurs when the temporomandibular joints in your jaw are damaged. The ball and socket mechanism for operating your jaw is delicate and can... read more »
At the holistic dental practice of Dr. Bill Cryderman, we are pleased to help our patients in Calgary, Alberta, with all of their dental needs, including the treatment of TMJ. What do you know about TMJ and how it affects your oral health? The joint which connects your jaw to your skull is known as the temporomandibular joint. If it is somehow... read more »