- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Do you suffer from bruxism? Bruxism is the unconscious act of grinding or clenching your teeth, oftentimes occurring when you sleep. If you do have bruxism, you are at risk for TMD. TMD, also called temporomandibular disorder, occurs when the temporomandibular joints in your jaw are damaged. The ball and socket mechanism for operating your jaw is delicate and can... read more »
At the holistic dental practice of Dr. Bill Cryderman, we are pleased to help our patients in Calgary, Alberta, with all of their dental needs, including the treatment of TMJ. What do you know about TMJ and how it affects your oral health? The joint which connects your jaw to your skull is known as the temporomandibular joint. If it is somehow... read more »