- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Food and drinks can contain sugars and carbohydrates that, when bacteria are present in your mouth, can be converted into harmful acids that eat through your precious tooth enamel. Even foods that have naturally occurring sugars, such as honey, can still harm your teeth. To avoid the damaging effects these acids have on your mouth, minimize the amount of these... read more »
Holistic dentistry revolves around the belief of whole-body wellness, which often originates within the mouth. Keeping your mouth healthy begins with keeping your mouth safe. Avoid oral ailments with these holistic dentistry guidelines: - Try to avoid fluoride treatments, as fluoride has been linked to a variety of abnormalities within the body, including fluorosis, bone disorders, cancer, and death. There... read more »
Have you ever wondered what the benefits of holistic dentistry are? We try to strive for procedures and methods that do not use harmful toxins and cancer-causing chemicals in our treatments to ensure your oral health and overall well-being have a chance to thrive for many years to come. Fluoride is dangerous. It has been proven dangerous and is linked... read more »