- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Periodontal disease, also called gum disease, is a harmful disease that starts with plaque buildup on the teeth and gums. As plaque begins to eat away at healthy tissue, gingivitis can set in. If gingivitis is left untreated, or even if it not properly treated, gum disease can occur. Listed below are some frequently asked questions about periodontal disease: Question: What... read more »
In a certain light, Biological Dentistry is a term designed to help practitioners stand apart in their holistic philosophy of treating a patient’s teeth in relation to their overall health. Your teeth are a part of your body, if your health fails, so will your teeth. One of the main areas that biological dentistry addresses, is the concern over sources... read more »
The chemicals and ingredients found in tobacco can cause severe harm to the health of your body. Smoking puts many toxins in the body that increase your risk for heart and lung problems. However, the effects of smoking don’t stop there. Keep reading to learn the impact smoking has on oral health. There are many ways smoking harms oral health,... read more »