- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Cavities generally start out as a small area of tooth decay on a tooth’s enamel layer. With early treatment Dr. Nathalie Dowsett might be able to treat a small cavity with a simple dental filling. If the cavity goes unnoticed between dental checkups, the tooth decay could spread to compromise a significant amount of the tooth. To effectively treat a... read more »
Have you heard that chewing ice could crack your smile? Did you know that this claim is true? Did you know that you could also crack your smile simply by eating? Fortunately, this is a relatively rare occurrence, but if you bite down with too much force or chew on an unexpected object, you could damage your smile. To help... read more »