- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Holistic dentistry revolves around the belief of whole-body wellness, which often originates within the mouth. Keeping your mouth healthy begins with keeping your mouth safe. Avoid oral ailments with these holistic dentistry guidelines: - Try to avoid fluoride treatments, as fluoride has been linked to a variety of abnormalities within the body, including fluorosis, bone disorders, cancer, and death. There... read more »
Have you ever wondered what the benefits of holistic dentistry are? We try to strive for procedures and methods that do not use harmful toxins and cancer-causing chemicals in our treatments to ensure your oral health and overall well-being have a chance to thrive for many years to come. Fluoride is dangerous. It has been proven dangerous and is linked... read more »