- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
What is a dental crown? A dental crown is a cap that is shaped like a tooth that will cover the entire visible portion of a tooth when it is placed. A dental crown is used to repair a damaged tooth. When is a dental crown needed? When a tooth is too damaged to be repaired by a dental filling,... read more »
Have you ever drank something cold and felt a sudden, shooting pain? As you probably know, havinf a toothache is a miserable experience and is something that clearly, everyone strives to avoid. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to fight and prevent toothaches. Toothaches can be caused by a variety of problems. Some of the most common... read more »