- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
If you’re a victim of the TMJ disorder, then you’re likely looking for ways to soothe the discomfort and return to a normal life. Now, our dentist, Dr. Nathalie Dowsett, is more than happy to help you treat your TMJ disorder. All you need to do is call Dowsett Dental Health and schedule an appointment! Fortunately, there are additional things... read more »
The appeal of the teeth in your smile is a direct reflection of the health, and functionality of your entire mouth. All of the different aspects of your mouth, your teeth, bite, muscles and TMJ joints evolved to work together as its own system. Sometimes referred to as the Chewing System, these interrelated components of your mouth help to prevent... read more »