- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
Your dental crown serves to preserve your smile and the structure of your teeth. When you were initially fitted for the crown, you were advised that it would last a long time with proper care and maintenance. But what if something happens and your crown falls out? If your crown appears loose, breaks or falls out, you will want to... read more »