- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Why Choosing Mercury-Free Dentistry Is Good for Your Smile and Your Body
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
What is a dental crown? A dental crown is a cap that is shaped like a tooth that will cover the entire visible portion of a tooth when it is placed. A dental crown is used to repair a damaged tooth. When is a dental crown needed? When a tooth is too damaged to be repaired by a dental filling,... read more »
When an alignment problem with your teeth causes one to wear excessively on another the gradually developing area of dental attrition can lead to increasing complications. As the tooth enamel start to degrade you might notice a change in the surface texture of the tooth. In time you might start to notice increasing sensitivity, or significant discomfort in the tooth.... read more »
Cavities generally start out as a small area of tooth decay on a tooth’s enamel layer. With early treatment Dr. Nathalie Dowsett might be able to treat a small cavity with a simple dental filling. If the cavity goes unnoticed between dental checkups, the tooth decay could spread to compromise a significant amount of the tooth. To effectively treat a... read more »